If you want your glasses to last, you must give them the best care. Here are some important things you must do to keep your glasses in good condition.
- Learn how to clean them. You should only clean your lenses with a microfiber cleaning cloth and a cleaning spray that is formulated specifically for ophthalmic lenses. You must never use paper towels or clothes to clean your glasses.
- Always use both hands to take off your glasses. Using one hand can stretch or break the frame.
- Avoid wearing your glasses on your head, as doing so will stretch the frame.
- Store your glasses in a protective case.
- Get your glasses adjusted once or twice every year.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have on how to maintain your glasses.