How you care for your glasses has a significant impact on how long they last. To make your glasses last longer, you should do the following:
- Only use a microfiber cleaning cloth and cleaning sprays that are formulated for ophthalmic lenses. Never clean your glasses with normal clothes or paper towels.
- Take off your glasses using both hands. Using just one hand may cause the frame to break or stretch.
- Don’t wear the glasses on your head. Doing so will strain and eventually stretch the frame.
- Always store the glasses in a protective case. We will provide one for you.
- Get the glasses adjusted at least once a year for maximum comfort.
Get in touch with us with any questions you may have.